Yarra Valley and Yering Gorge Cottages Accommodation
Yering Gorge Cottages offers one, one-bedroom cottage for guests who require accessible accommodation.
- A ramp to the cottage’s private deck is positioned adjacent to the area allocated for up to two vehicles.
- The doorway entrance to the cottage is a width of 95cm.
- A wide, sliding double-door, doorway (entry of 150cm in width) separates the spacious, separate living and bedroom areas – offering ample space for guests who require the assistance of a walking frame or wheelchair.
- The open plan bathroom (with a door entry 90cm in width) is equipped with support railings and offers a walk-in shower with pull down shower seat.
- Guests have the option of either a king bed or two king singles and, for those guests who are travelling with additional support equipment, there is ample space on either side of the bed.
- Bed clearance space: Left-hand Side (facing) 80cm | Right-hand Side (facing) 100cm
- Floor to top of mattress: 70cm
- We also offer two additional, one-bedroom cottages, that have less stairs to access the deck; and our four-bedroom cottage has two entrances that guests are able to use, with the front entrance offering pathway access.
When dining in our Members' Square, guests may park in the dedicated accessible parking bays within the car park.
Our bushwalking trails are left in their natural state and trails are not sealed. Golf carts, subject to weather and availability, are available for guests who are wishing to play golf during their stay.
If you would like to discuss your specific requirements further, please do not hesitate to contact our team directly via email or telephone on +61 3 9739 0110.