A well-hidden oasis in the Yarra Valley. Last minute decision to visit the Yarra Valley led us to staying here for one night. We didn’t know the cottages are behind a golf club and course but check-in was efficient and warm. The cottage we stayed in was well equipped and a true peace oasis with access to a private trail along the Yarra River and kangaroos wandering about all day long so even spending time in the balcony was truly enjoyable. Access to wineries and other attractions made the location very central and we ended having a great time there away from Melbourne. So glad we stayed here!
Join our dynamic Yering Gorge team
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply.
- You must have your own transport – car parking is included.
- You must have flexibility with your availability, including weekend shifts.
- To apply, please forward your resume using the below 'apply now' links.
- We thank you for your application in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recruiting for the following positions...
Our Guest Service Team is passionate about delivering exceptional experiences to our guests from their initial enquiry and continuing throughout their stay with us. We are proud ambassadors of our incredible backyard – the Yarra Valley - and we are looking for a customer focused Guest Service Agent to join our amazing team at Yering Gorge Cottages. To be considered for this wonderful opportunity we are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- Ideally you will have previous hotel experience or worked in a customer focused environment.
- A vibrant personality with a passion for exceeding guests’ expectations and providing excellent customer service.
- A strong attention to detail.
At Yering Gorge Cottages, we are looking for people to join our amazing Housekeeping Team with the following attributes:
- The ability to work alone, and as part of a team.
- Hardworking with an exceptional eye for detail.
At the Easter Golf Club, we are looking for exceptional, customer service driven people to join our Food & Beverage ‘Front of House’ Team with the following attributes
- Past experience within a restaurant or function venue environment.
- Must hold current RSA certification.
- Previous experience using an espresso machine and point of sale systems.
Join Eastern Golf Club's friendly kitchen team - where you are truly valued and not just a number, have job security and work in a modern, fully equipped kitchen with Chefs that have a passion for the industry.
- Be experienced in a restaurant or events environment and work calmly under pressure.
- Have great communication.
- Be respectful, punctual and have a great work ethic.